Your competent partner since 1956.
With your Hans Krempl Haustechnik customer card, you receive a 5% discount on spare parts and accessories when you present it at the spare parts counter in our branches in Koblenz, Bad Kreuznach and Pleißa.
(Does not apply to offers or goods already reduced).
The Hans Krempl Haustechnik customer card is a free customer card and is only issued to persons of full age.
The customer card is the property of Hans Krempl Haustechnik GmbH and is not transferable. It may only be used by the cardholder.
Hans Krempl Haustechnik GmbH also reserves the right to discontinue the customer card programme completely subject to a reasonable period of notice or, if there is good cause, without such notice.
To obtain a customer card, we will create a customer account for you in our system or use your existing customer account.
Your personal data will be processed by Hans Krempl Haustechnik GmbH for the purpose of maintaining a customer database and will not be passed on to third parties.
Information about the processing of your personal data
Direct collection according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Hans Krempl Haustechnik GmbH
Managing Director: Hans Krempl jun.
Data Protection Officer
Karst IT GmbH
Am Stadtgraben 3
We use the following data from you:
- Name, first name
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Bank details
- If applicable, video recordings when entering our premises and premises
Processing only takes place if it is necessary for the performance of the contract, the data subject has consented, processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation and/or for the protection of legitimate interests. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) a), b), c) and/or f) DSGVO.
We use the data for the following purposes:
- For creating quotations, delivery notes, invoices, etc,
- To match your personal data for a person-specific allocation,
- For processing in accordance with statutory regulations, such as the German Fiscal Code (Abgabenordnung),
- For the processing and provision of e.g. services or delivery of goods.
We give your data:
- If applicable, to service providers such as tax advisors, banking institutions or parcel service providers,
- to public institutions if required by law,
- if applicable, to sister companies or subsidiaries of Hans Krempl Haustechnik GmbH.
We transfer your data:
Not to a third country or an international organisation
The planned storage period of your data:
We cannot specify the criteria for the storage period:
- expiry of the statutory retention obligation for merchants (6 or 10 years after the end of the calendar year in which the business relationship was concluded); this does not apply exceptionally if we are obliged to store data for a longer period due to tax or commercial retention obligations (in accordance with HGB, StGB or AO) or
- if the processing is based on your consent, then for the validity of that consent.
Your rights as a data subject, are:
Information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and data portability (Art. 15 to 21 DSGVO).
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent authority for us is:
Supervisory authority for data protection in the non-public sector
The State Commissioner for Data Protection Rhineland-Palatinate
Hintere Bleiche 34, 55116 Mainz
Phone +49(0)6131-208-2449, Fax +49(0)6131-208-2497